Connecting the dots
David is a serial networker and social media aficionado. Both his strong social presence and his love of testing beta versions of new products coming from Zurich’s many startups, have made him a sought after consultant in many industries.
Having worked on social and humanitarian projects for over 15 years in more than half a dozen countries, on four continents, David has acquired a first hand understanding of global issues and the importance of human interaction. These experiences have given him a wealth of knowledge and insights that allow him to bring a global perspective to the vision and initiatives of the companies and individuals he consults.read more
Following, a list of links on different topics, particularly resourceful to the Zuripreneur (Zurich Entrepreneur).
What I Do
On the business front:
- Organize the monthly Zurich Entrepreneur Meetup.
- Co-founder of 4-Events Entertainment (kids birthdays!)
- Promotion & support of Magic Of Cake (You dream it, we bake it!)
- Contributor to Tech Startups.ch (Video Interviews)
- Organizer of the first Swiss Failcon.
- Serial Networker in the Zurich Startup scene.
- Full time Director of Web Development (TallyFox Social Technologies)
- Nearshoring facilitator (from basic Web development to complex systems)